WordPress website maintenance in Las Vegas
Every website requires some form of maintenance in order to deliver the performance you need from it. Even expertly built and well-designed websites on a great platform like WordPress needs serving, debugging, and optimization in order to stay ahead of the game. At Platinum Web Marketing, we have a team of experts that can easily handle all kinds of upgrades and WordPress website maintenance in Las Vegas.
Why do you need WordPress maintenance?
Website owners, especially those with small to mid-sized businesses, want to save money and preserve their resources as much as they can. Website maintenance is usually low on their list of priorities and they don’t call an expert to help them unless their website malfunctions and interrupts the flow of traffic. Here are some reasons why you shouldn’t ignore overall website maintenance:
- Impact on speed and load time – If you have ever owned a computer or even a smart phone, you must’ve noticed that the device slows down over time and doesn’t load as quickly. The same principle applies to a website as well as it slows down over time and doesn’t load as quickly as it should. All the data that the website receives every day bogs it down, which is why servicing is necessary. If the load times slow down too much, you’ll experience higher bounce rates and less traffic.
- Low security – WordPress frequently releases patches and upgrades to the website security to ensure it’s easy to combat more recent threats. If your website isn’t up to date, it will have lower security and that will compromise your prospective customer’s interest. That’s why you need regular upgrades to ensure the website is as secure as it can be.
- Impact on user experience – A slow and lagging website along with compromised security and an outdated design will definitely have an impact on the overall user experience of the users visiting your website. That won’t just increase the bounce rates and reduce your profits, but will also have an impact on your reputation.
- Rankings – An outdated website with slow load times and poor navigation will not rank high on the search engine results pages; the low rankings will have an impact on the flow of traffic to your website.
As you can see, your website and your business will suffer if you don’t maintain your website well and ensure a professional assesses it every once in a while. It’s a good idea to get a contract for regular WordPress website maintenance in Las Vegas.
What does basic maintenance include?
Our experienced professionals will perform a thorough step-by-step maintenance run to ensure your website functions well. Here’s a glimpse of what’s included in this maintenance run:
- Latest version of WordPress – WordPress releases small and big upgrades to their framework regularly in order to ensure the platform performs well. The WordPress maintenance technician will make sure your website has the latest version of the platform. They will also check whether the automatic upgrade process in engaged.
- Upgrading Plugins and Themes – It’s not enough to just upgrade the foundation; you need to make sure other components are upgraded as well. If the base is up-to-date but the components are not, your website performance will suffer.
- Backing up the data – Website crashes and data loss can happen and they can happen without warning. It’s essential to back up your data regularly to ensure you don’t lose something vital because of the crash. We always check to ensure the website is completely backed up as a part of our services for WordPress website maintenance in Las Vegas.
- Optimizing the database – Your website database can become disorganized and scattered over time, which can compromise its efficiency and cause problems down the line. The only way to maintain the database’s performance is to clean, sort, and optimize it regular. This ensures the flow of information is smooth and the database performs as well as you expected it do.
- Removing dead links – Dead links compromise your website’s reputation, hamper user experience, and can have an impact on your rankings as well. Our technicians will meticulously comb through all the outgoing and internal links on your website and remove or replace dead links.
- Keeping the NAP data up-to-date – You need to make sure your customers have the latest contact information regarding your company, which is why it’s essential to revise your name, address, and phone data on your website every time it changes. We will make sure the information is current.
- Security check – It’s also important to check the website security regularly as well. Our technicians will carefully comb through your website to look for malware, viruses, and signs of hacking.
Want to know more?
If you want to know more about WordPress website maintenance in Las Vegas, don’t hesitate to call Platinum Web Marketing at 702-263-6787 today or fill in our contact us form. We’ll be happy to explain our services and offer honest advice.